We wanted to serve you our most useful information, no filler or frills. So, here it is:
Emailing teachers now, the facts:
- Open rates for January 2021 were significantly up on pre-COVID rates from January 2020.
- Average open rates: +4.7%
- Average click-to-open rates: +9.9%
- Teachers received up to 68% less marketing in previous lockdowns, leaving a considerable gap for marketers.
- Teachers check emails up to twice as much during lockdown due to increased screen time.
- Keep tabs on the stats here; we update them each month.
Read our latest edu-marketing article:
In “What to do with your education marketing during lockdown 3.0” we talk about lockdown marketing strategies, then and now.
Sprint’s Lockdown Email Marketing Directory:
Here are some of our most helpful articles from the previous year.
3 Lessons to diversify your edu-business in lockdown
“Lockdown taught us a lot about adapting, diversifying, and operating an education business to meet market challenges rapidly.”
How to write crisis communications during COVID-19
“Communicating with stakeholders during a crisis is vital to business continuity. Here’s what you need to be thinking about when writing to your education audience.”
What to do with your digital marketing during a downturn
“We’ve hit an economic pothole, but don’t slam the brakes on your marketing to schools. Here’s what to do to navigate the rough patch successfully.”
Why email marketing is more important than ever
“With teachers checking their inboxes twice as often during school closures, your education marketing emails are more vital than ever.”
How 3 education businesses are reacting to school closures
“Discover three real-world education marketing methods from our clients to successfully sell to teachers during school closures.”
Talk to us; we’re listening.
Want to chat about your strategy? Maybe bounce some ideas around? Or, perhaps you need a sympathetic ear?
Tell us about your problems.